Welcome to Livestock Transport
Welcome to Livestock Transport, a community that links livestock haulers with shippers. Need to ship your livestock? Need to fill or find a load? Then you have found the place!!! "Livestock Transport" Linking livestock shippers with haulers.
Search through our list of haulers to find one that meets your needs. Post shipping requests and have haulers contact you regarding your inquiry. You can also search through haulers trip tickets to see if a load is going through your area saving you time and money. Get started today!!!!! It's FREE!!!!!!!
Livestock-Transport.com will put you in contact with numerous shippers requesting your services. At Livestock Transport you're able to promote your business via our haulers page and have access to a large number of shippers requiring your services. You're also able to enter an unlimited number of trip tickets into our easy to use database for shippers to see. For the low price of FREE! Sign-up TODAY!
Haulers Needed: Shipping Requests
- Sheep transport 2 Ram lambs Spring 2015 : From: Texas To: British Columbia Pick-Up: 2015-05-01 - 2015-08-31
- Pregnant Dexter Cow : From: California To: Arizona Pick-Up: 2015-04-15 - 2015-04-30
- 2 Female Alpacas, NH to NJ, before March1 : From: New Hampshire To: New Jersey Pick-Up: 2015-02-24 - 2015-03-01
- PLEASE hual my pet pigs!! S. CA to Spokane : From: California To: washingon Pick-Up: 2015-02-01 - 2015-04-01
- 55 lb goat from Indiana to Intermountain West : From: Indiana To: Utah Pick-Up: 2015-01-27 - 2015-02-17
- young bull calf : From: Vermont To: Ohio Pick-Up: 2015-01-24 - 2015-02-28
Livestock Transportation Blog
Livestock Defined (from Wikipedia)
The term "livestock" is nebulous and may be defined narrowly or broadly.
Domesticated animals typically raised for production of food or fiber include pigs, cows, goats, sheep, horses, donkeys, mules, reindeer, alpacas, yaks, bulls and various types of poultry (including chickens, geese, ducks and turkeys). All of these are certainly livestock. In addition, camels, llamas, bison, peafowl, emus, and ostriches may be intentionally reared and be "livestock". This definition includes mammals and birds. The type of livestock reared varies worldwide and depends on factors such as climate, consumer demand, native animals, local traditions, and land type.
On a broader view, "livestock" could incorporate the intentional rearing of butterflies, silk worm and honey bees. Taking 'livestock' to mean 'domesticated animal' could include aquaculture, including fish, mollusks, shrimp or other water-borne invertebrates.
By contrast, on a very narrow view, "livestock" refers to red meat animals: cattle and lamb.
Need a Ride: Hauler Trips
Livestock News Wire
- Press release distribution, EDGAR filing, XBRL, regulatory filings
- U of G to Award Final MacMillan Laureate in Agriculture
- Water, air quality concerns heighten conflict with pig farms
- Age of cow to determine implications of latest BSE case
- Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (CALM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - New Report Available